5th Annual Asset Integrity And Maintenance Summit 2022
Asset integrity and maintenance are of critical importance to ensure continued production and to aid in ensuring a safe working environment. It is crucial in managing industrial assets efficaciously to achieve operational excellence, long-term profitability while ensuring reliability, integrity, and safety of the assets and the smooth operation of the plant without any failures, leaks, accidents, and unplanned shutdowns.
The global asset integrity management services market size is expected to grow from USD 19.4 billion in 2020 to USD 24.2 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.5. The pandemic has impacted several industries was compelled to reduce business activities in response to the virus outbreak in most industries. However, the industries are now slowly resuming operations or have already resumed with the efforts of the government in reviving the economy given it a Make in India boost. The manufacturing sector is now poised for a shift in its way of working.
This paradigm shift is especially relevant in the current, pandemic-struck reality, where social distancing, contactless operations, and automation are the new strategic mandate. However, the plant-wide asset inspection and repair work is on hold and mostly in favour of high-priority production-related assets only. The current COVID-19 strategy of mitigation through working at home and social distancing is resulting in a growing backlog of inspection and maintenance work. Moreover, the situation is forcing asset inspection management services providers to perform critical asset inspections with fewer personnel. But the roles of asset management leaders are no longer the same and are going through a major transition. Digital technologies such as remote inspection and remote collaboration are being adopted to help organizations to maintain safe and productive assets. Asset performance is transforming from merely a maintenance function to the core operational organizational function, primarily due to the advent of Industry 4.0.
As work has begun to resume slowly, assessment of plant condition production processes have taken centre stage while ensuring personnel safety and the environment. Supply chain and inventory norms have changed. Adopting agile inspection and maintenance techniques has become most important as plants are under pressure to deliver, and maintenance schedules go haywire. Training & upskilling of the maintenance team has become a priority today. All this along with the problem of enhancing the life of aging assets necessitates a robust Asset Integrity Management program.
In the light of this '5th Annual Asset Integrity and Maintenance Summit' will focus on addressing the key issues, challenges, and best practices of asset integrity management and maintenance to help professionals effectively manage their assets to deliver value, achieve long term profitability of their organization by balancing risks, costs, and performance. This summit will throw light on various techniques, practices, and solutions to ensure improved reliability and integrity of new and aging assets and effective methods to mitigate the risk, while also discussing the best practices adopted for asset maintenance in the COVID times.
Senior Manager – AI & QA/QC
AGP CGD India Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Manager - Manufacturing and Engineering
PepsiCo (India) Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
JNJ Machines Pvt. Ltd.
Principal Consultant & Managing Partner - EAM360
Sedin Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Chief Manager - Maintenance & Reliability
Deepak Phenolics Ltd.
Factory Manager- Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Hindustan Coca- Cola India Pvt. Ltd.
Commander Arun Gopalswamy (RETD)
Central Manager Engineering - Foods Business Division
Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
Digital and Industry 4.0 lead
Aditya Birla Group
Head-Maintenance, Safety & Sustainability
Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
Executive Plant Head
TATA Steel Ltd.
Head-Reliability & Change Management
Pipeline Infrastructure Ltd.
VP & Head CoE
Reliance Ethane Pipeline Ltd.
Technical Head (PAN India)
Vista Processed Foods Pvt. Ltd. (An OSI Group Company)
Vice President, Head O & M
Adani Transmission Ltd.
Additional General Manager (P&M Head)
Ahluwalia Contracts India Ltd.
Senior Technical Sales Manager - AI Apps Software Solutions
IBM India Pvt. Ltd.
Partha S. Ghose
Director – Projects
Kalyani Steels Ltd.
Head (Health & Safety)
Vice President - Global Strategy and Innovation
Tridiagonal Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Santosh Kumar Rath
QA Head of Appliance Division
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Ltd.
Head - Asset Reliability and Asset Management
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.
Head -Corporate WCM, MCoE
Hindalco Industries Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Leveraging on Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve operational excellence through effective (AIM) Asset Integrity Management
- Developing an effective approach to the adoption of multi-physics modeling for troubleshooting and fault diagnosis
- Identifying the challenges in securing data while working remotely and adopting the right solutions to prevent a data breach
- Adoption of AI/ML with IIoT - Maintaining the highest OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) and maximizing the capacity utilizations
- Identifying and overcoming AIM challenges of remote working in the pandemic situation
- Creating a roadmap for adoption of integrated incident management for asset integrity and process safety management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant & Sites
- Asset Integrity, Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing & Production
- Corrosion Management
- Design & Engineering
- Loss Prevention
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
- Process Manufacturing
- Manufacturing & heavy engineering
- Others affected by asset integrity & maintenance issues
- Identifying the right technologies beneficial for Asset Integrity Management
- Developing an effective approach to manage assets in the post pandemic era.
- Reducing backlogs by means of safety critical equipment maintenance management innovations
- Discussing the best practices for avoiding failures and extending the lifecycle of your assets
- Scheduling timely repairment of the heavy equipment and replacing the older ones
- Understanding the challenges in keeping all the maintenance and reliability data at one platform
- Predicting the impact of specific maintenance operations and reliability of the assets
- Identifying the potential challenges posed by the future trends in maintenance management and developing strategies to overcome them
- Leveraging on this golden opportunity to meet and connect with asset integrity and maintenance experts