2nd Annual Asset Integrity and Maintenance Summit 2019
The global asset integrity management services market is expected to be valued at USD 31.66 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.7% between 2017 and 2023 and in APAC it is to grow at highest CAGR between 2017 and 2023. In presence of highly regulated markets, ageing assets, complex technologies and limited resources put forward a high demand for asset integrity management. Realization and development of integrity management strategies which minimize risks, gain certainty and achieve operational excellence are the need of the hour. By implementing an effective asset integrity management system industry will significantly reduce serious damage to human lives and to the environment while contributing to the improved business performance.
In the light of this '2nd Annual Asset Integrity and Maintenance Summit 2019' will focus on addressing the key issues of asset integrity management to help professionals effectively manage the equipment to attain long term reliability, improved integrity, efficiency and safety while optimizing operations and reducing cost. This summit will throw light on different techniques and solutions to ensure improved integrity and reliability of new and aging assets and methods to mitigate the risk.
A. M. Benamer
Corrosion Div. Supt. Eng. Dept.
Akakus Oil Operations
Vice President and Head of Thermal
JSW Energy Ltd.
Executive Director – Head Offshore Maintenance
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
JNJ Machines Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President – IMS
Hindustan Construction Company Limited
General Manager – Corporate EHS
Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
Dr Barun Chakrabarti
General Manager and Head - Asset Integrity Solutions
AdVENT - L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Limited
Application & Solution Architect
President – CSM Operations
PI Industries Ltd.
Priya Ranjan Prasad
Brahmni River Pellet Ltd (BRPL)
Chief Manufacturing Officer
Head of Maintenance Department
Carraro India Pvt. Ltd.
Practice Head - Industry 4.0
Trimasys Control Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
AVP, Corporate Business Excellence
Hindalco Industries Ltd.
Head Quality and Business Excellence
Crompton Greaves Consumer Electricals Limited
Head - Technical Site Services (TSS), Engineering & Technical expertise for India & SEA.
BASF Chemicals India Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Vice President
Bharat Forge Ltd
Technical Director of Apave International
AIM and RBI Expert
Sundar N. P
Former Group Lead – Planning at Centre of Excellence – Reliability Engineering & Asset Management
Reliance Industries Limited
Plant Head & General Manager
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd
EVP - Operations
Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemical Corporation Ltd.
Sr. Vice President - Reliance Technology Group
Sr. Vice-President – Technology, Innovation & Sustainability
ThyssenKrupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Asset integrity & cost management - Optimizing end-to-end asset usage for optimal value and lowest costs
- Leadership and management for maintenance and reliability excellence
- Achieving the extended life cycle for aging assets
- Implementing a proactive approach to avoid incidents and equipment failure predictive analytical tools used to asses asset condition
- Fitness for service evaluation for asset integrity - Analysis of the most viable step in determining the safety and financial risk factors
- Risk based inspection methodology - Developing and implementation of risk-based asset management and RCM in industry
- Process safety management - Ensuring maintenance & mechanical integrity
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics for critical assets
- Corrosion management- Improving safe operations and achieving extended asset life by executing the corrosion management system
- New inspection techniques for asset integrity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Plant & Sites
- Asset Integrity, Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing & Production
- Corrosion Management
- Design & Engineering
- Loss Prevention
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Oil, Gas, Energy & Utilities
- Process Manufacturing
- Manufacturing & heavy engineering
- Others affected by asset integrity & maintenance issues
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- Discover the best practices and guidelines to develop an asset integrity management program
- Map out the latest emerging strategies to reduce operational risks and achieve operational excellence
- Gain in-depth guidance on latest solutions and techniques to manage asset integrity at a lower cost and to safely extend the operating lives of key assets
- Evaluate ways to implement a proactive approach to avoid incidents and equipment failure
- Discuss the latest technology to enhance integrity of assets and potential applications on harnessing technology for asset management
- Learn the importance of developing process safety management program and HSE strategies to achieve better productivity and an effective AIM culture
- Learn about the latest RBI, corrosion and NDT techniques
- Evaluate strategies to achieve the extend life cycle for new and aging assets and ensure safe operation of the facilities and assets
- Understand the development and current improvements in AIM programs across the industries
- Leverage on this golden opportunity to meet and connect with asset integrity experts across the industries
GLIMPSES FROM PREVIOUS EDITION
An extremely well-organised event! It was very obvious that in planning the event, Inventicon Business Intelligence had carefully attended to every detail. This meticulous planning effort not only contributed to the success of the event but went far in promoting an enriching, learning and comfortable environment to all the participants.Gunjan Sukul
Deputy GM - Materials Engineering (Engineering Services)
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering
Thank you very much for the warmest welcome in Mumbai! We enjoyed both the organization and the audience. The event was very useful for us as we learned about the actual problems of Indian Assets Integrity and established good contacts with the potential partners and customers. Let us again thank you and all the team for the greatest job you have done!Marina Grineva
Head of the Foreign Relations Dept.
JSC POLYINFORM, Russia
The summit had a right mix of speakers covering topics providing latest updates in the industry, which can help us to identify challenges and help to predict future trends.Sanjay Bajpai
Sr Manager, Central Maintenance Planning, Shared Services
An excellent event. The AIM Summit 2018 was very professionally managed, with good involvement of key members of the AIM community. Thanks a lot for all the support extended by you and your team towards facilitating our sponsorship of the event and my technical presentation.Dr Barun Chakrabarti
General Manager and Head - Asset Integrity Solutions Engineering Services
L&T Hydrocarbon Engineering Limited
Many Congratulations and Thanks for organising such a wonderful summit. We don't get much programmes focused on Maintenance so was a great learning experience.Ankit Srivastava
HILTI Manufacturing India