7th Annual Asset Integrity and Maintenance India Summit 2024
Asset integrity and maintenance are crucial to the organisation because it ensures seamless and continuous production in a safe manner. It is also an established fact that maximizing production is dependent on the health of physical assets. Further, asset integrity is one of the elements that is considered while evaluating risks in operation and maintenance. The global asset integrity management market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow to about USD 28 billion in 2028 from around 20 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 4.7% which indicates the volumes of opportunities lies ahead.
The challenges faced by the asset management industry in India and many other parts of the world are essentially three-fold such as organisational - integration of the asset integrity management function into the mainstream business activities, talent related - getting qualified and experienced people, incorporation of the latest technology advances, both digital and physical technologies.
This summit on asset integrity and maintenance assumes importance because it will deal with the requirements of operational excellence with equipment and systems that are designed and operated within the intended parameters, and with testing and maintenance that is required according to protocols. With the participation of industry leaders who can throw more light on the subject, this summit promises to be engaging and interesting.
VP Centre of Excellence
Akshay D R
Aswartha Asset Management Solutions
Group Head Maintenance and Reliability
Deepak Group of Companies
COO- IAV Biogas
IndianOil Adani Ventures Ltd
President – Operations and Supply Chain
Parag Milk Foods Ltd.
Lead Digital Transformation
Suzlon Wind Energy Corporation
Dinesh Pratap Singh
Executive Vice President – Operations
Deepak Fertilisers and Petrochemicals Corp. Ltd.
G N Raju
Aswartha Asset Management Solutions
Gagandeep Singh Uppal
Sr Manager- Operations
Head Quality Assurance Group
Vice President-Engineering (Rotating Equipment)
Reliance Industries Ltd.
Hemant M. Bari
Conditioning Monitoring Analyst, Adani Electricity Mumbai Ltd.
Head - Reliability (Hazira Operations)
ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India
Manager Projects and Manufacturing Maintenance
United Breweries Ltd.
Nanoprecise Sci Corp
Head - Asset Reliability and Asset Management
Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.
Sunny Raj Gupta
Implementation Manager - Digitalization
BASF India Ltd.
Head - Corporate Management Systems and WCM
MCoE, Hindalco Industries Ltd.
Amirthaa Dairy Pvt. Ltd.
Sr. Dep General Manager - Operations & Project
Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
General Manager and ICML Head
- Industrial asset management and TEEP calculations
- Applications and feasible options of AI and ML in the reliability of industrial assets
- Pipeline corrosion monitoring and pigging options
- Sharing RCM implementation experience w.r.t to business excellence and safe operations
- Cleaning and maintenance of gas pipelines
- Reliability mapping of critical assets impacting safety, environment, and production
- Addressing critical asset management challenges
- Long term plant reliability through advanced equipment efficiencies
- Inspection and corrosion control & management
- Understanding the application of updated technologies in industrial assets integrity
- Best practices in AIM
- Evaluating the risk & reliability of pipeline asset
- Inspection techniques
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
- Plant & Sites
- Asset Integrity, Maintenance & Reliability
- Manufacturing & Production
- Corrosion Management
- Design & Engineering
- Loss Prevention
- Non-Destructive Testing
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
- To network and leverage good practices, tangible, and practical insights that exist and are applicable in the industry
- Opportunities to network with your peers and share cross-industry experiences
- To review approaches of different industries in handling asset maintenance
- To know the tangible impact on business through AIM
- To identify the right technologies beneficial for asset integrity maintenance
- To leverage and identify the potential challenges posed by future trends in maintenance management and develop strategies to overcome them
- Industry leader's approach in implementing AIM
- Business opportunities
It demystifies several myths about asset Integrity mgmt, RBI & process safety mgmt. It simplifies the various concepts by way of real case studies & knowledge sharing.
Awadhesh Kumar Singh
TCR Advanced Engg Pvt. Ltd.
Platform to learn & understand view point of management level in implementation of asset integrity initiatives in diverse fields.
Head Asset Integrity
Indus Towers Ltd.
Listening to industry experts was quite interesting and also. Learning of new technologies.
An excellent, very well organised & engineered program for maintenance professionals, must attend for middle/ high level management.
SRF Ltd, Dahej Gujarat
Brings in relevant professionals the topic. Contextual exhibit partners and excellent co-ordination pre-summit & during summit.
Head - Operational Excellence
Interesting programme to attend to know the latest technology available & how it can improve your company’s bottom line by implementing AIM.
General Manager - Electrical
Haldia Petrochemicals Ltd.
It has just converted our mindset ttowards how can we give the best from available assets in a very positive way. Earlier we were taking it very casually. And now we will be very disciplined towards this goal.
Mechanical Engg - Sr.Mgr
Emami Cement Ltd.
I would say it is current industry related trends, meeting experts of industry. Making one to think & improve in his function/teams/organisation. Best chance to connect, share and grow.
Vinayak Sudhir Mulay
AAM India Mfg Corp Pvt. Ltd.
A good forum to interact with leading industrial experts for asset mgmt. Great conference especially high level planning/keynote address, well chosen for conference content.
Head - STFL Integrity & Asset Mgmt
Tata Steel Ltd.
Very useful forum to share & deliberate,technology updates & creating a good networking base.
National Manager - Reliability
Good platform to share experiences & new trends in the field of asset integrity management for productivity and improvement.
Nitin Kumar Gupta
AGM - Head Reliability
Bharat Alluminium Co. Ltd.
It is the place where we can have a mixture of orthodox mechanical maintenance techniques & the advanced mechanical engineering.
Mech.Engineer - Reliability
Hindustan Zinc Ltd.